1. If the booking is made
,a deposit of 30% of the rental total is to be forwarded with the booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum and the security damage deposit of €250 are due as a cleared balance 90 days prior
As a tenant I agree To keep the all fixtures, fittings, furniture, & equipment & other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair/condition as at the commencement of the letting. I will make good or arrange with the owners to make good any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of my letting.
Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes,rates, insurance of the property, electricity, gas, heating, water. The property is equipped with cutlery, bed linens, blankets, and adequate cleaning equipment.
4. Holiday lettings are by the week with a minimum of 3 nights .Your letting is available from 3pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure.
As tenants we agree not to smoke, or allow smoking at any time or lighted candles, inside the property.
6. We agree not to take Glass in the pool area. If Glass falls into the pool it will mean emptying, cleaning & refilling the pool. This will take 6 days & has a cost of €6,000.
If the pool lining is damaged by glass this will incur extra costs for replacing the lining.
7. As tenants we agree to leave the property clean, tidy, dispose of refuse & ensure that we take all our belongings with us on departure.Please note on changeover days there is only time for a general clean & contents audit, We therefore rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate in leaving the property in the same condition as it was on arrival and to disclose any damage/breakages.
The security deposit will be returned to the tenant within 14 days or in most cases immediately,of the return of the keys to the owner, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
The owners of this property are not responsible for the welfare & safety of children & tenantsin respect of the pool, fountains, pond and the property. In signing this form you agree that this responsibility will be borne by yourselves.
10. The acceptance of the rental of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If a cancellation is requested more than 90 days, full refund is applied.
90 DAYS OR PRIOR – FULL DEPOSIT REFUNDED
89 – 75 DAYS – 50% DEPOSIT REFUNDED
74 – 30 DAYS – NO DEPOSIT REFUND
29 – 15 DAYS – 50% OF TOTAL RENTAL PAYMENT REFUNDED
15 – ARRIVAL DATE – NO REFUND
12. The owners will not be liable for
any act, neglect or, default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
I have read the Terms and Conditions attached and accepted it; I am over 21 years of age and accept that my booking is for the holiday period stated above. I am willing to accept responsibility for any breakages and will vacate the property at the conclusion of the period above as agreed.
Given the recent situation regarding the pandemic Covid 19 where the government does not allow travel, we will offer the possibility to reschedule your booking for a later date when government guidelines allow safe travel again. A voucher will be issued to you at this point.
We are a small private family business & in any event dialog is always the way forward in any situation.